Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Obsessions


I am obsessed with architecture. This is a building in the center of Detroit I saw this past weekend.

I am also obsessed with my sister and Canada - both pictured in this photo. This was also taken in Detroit over the weekend. You can see Canada from across the river.

I am obsessed with my friends frog, Althea. She is named after her favorite song by the Grateful Dead.

This is another photo that captures two of my obsessions - Crocs and camp. This was taken at camp with all of my friends.

This is my horse Blue. I am obsessed with him because he is so goofy and sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget your night pictures and the artist statement on your pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your night pictures and the artist statement on your pumpkin

    ReplyDelete